Submitting A Question
How to Contribute to Local SEO Tactics
If you’d like to submit your question for the show (we hope you do!) we ask that you abide by a few common sense guidelines. That way everyone wins.
- Fill out the form below, at the bottom of this page. This short form will ask you a series of questions about your business and about the nature of the problem for which you would like to discuss.
- After submitting the information you’ll be shown a phone number. Call the phone number to record a brief message about your question.
- Please keep your question to about 1-2 minutes in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- Any spammy, disrespectful, or deeply private questions will not be considered for the show.
- Please keep it polite, clean, and business-focused. Thanks!
Submitting a qualified question is no guarantee that it will be featured on the Local SEO Tactics show. Be advised that if your question is the same or similar to one we’ve already addressed, or if it doesn’t fit with the vibe of the show, then we may skip it. Thanks for understanding, and thanks for listening!